Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ME

Since I have my first memory, I knew I was obsessed in drawing.
Just, spontaneously , born to be love it.
When I was just 2 to 3 foot tall,
I don’t questioned myself, just kept drawing.
I didn’t stop for any things , just go straight on my way.
I got guts when I was really young.

There was a time I was really doubt to myself.
“is it really my talent?”
“there are countless people who are more talented in art then me!”
“just forget it , you are not good enough in this field.”
Seems, the brave girl was gone.

Time flies, I have grown up .
I know what am I doing, I know what am I chasing.
Others words wont let me down ,
They cannot persuade me to give up.
They cant.

I need be courageous, be who I am ,
For now , and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive