Sunday, August 28, 2011

Farewell , my friend

The day we need to say goodbye eventually come.

Time flies so silently, no footsteps.
These days , I kept wondering how I can get use to have a new school life without my friend Jocelyn.

God is almighty, his plans……….
So unexpected.
I have counted my fingers,
we have knew each other for 11 years,
Already a decade!
But we really got close just around this year.
But what ever , I found we are so close in something.

We are dreamers.

I made a farewell present for her,
Although its not really eye cathing,
But I filled all my wishes and my heart into it.




i sketched her pretty face,
a face i will never forget.



best wishes,
from Suki.



processing,
kinda fun.



I think some of you can notice the badge is shiny,
cause i added a transparent plastic on it,
so keep my badge safe,
so it can last long,
just like our friendship.


big wishes,
hope you are happy in new place.
hope we can keep in touch.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive