Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Smoking Lady


i started a new project today,
a project for myself only.


  

I know that i m a messy girl.
a messy girl have a messy desk.
That trigger fights with my tidy mother all the time.
But, anyways, 
i always obey her,
to clean up afterwards.






That is my new project.
Using acrylics.
Although its not my first time to use acrylic.
But i must admit it is my second time to use it seriously.




yummy cake ,
my mother put it on my desk,
the messy desk.
So warm and touching, 
because i was really hungry but too immersed in drawing so forgot to eat.


i guess, 
not just me get this dirty hand frequently.
i guess most artists do ,
am i right?



still processing,
i have fun .



 

The Smoking Lady
Acrylic on canvas
40cmx40cm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive